Terms and Conditions
Phase Creative Solutions Ltd T/A Phase Promo – Terms and Conditions 2020
The following terms and conditions apply to all orders and quotes. Instructions to proceed with an order by you the client, constitutes your full understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall impact the rights of an individual or business consumer.
– All prices are subject to VAT (at the current rate), plus origination and carriage costs where applicable. Prices quoted directly or via any Phase Promo website or media source are guides only. All prices are subject to sight of final artwork and stock availability. We reserve the right to re – quote in the event of an error, changes in specifications or increased costs to us.
– Payment will be made in full strictly within 30 days of invoice date (approved accounts only). Non – approved and new accounts will be required to settle full invoice on placement of order before production. Delays in payment may impact lead times and delivery date(s).
– We accept BACS, credit/debit card or cheque payments, through our Stripe account. Debit cards do not incur a processing surcharge. In the event a cheque or card payment is returned as rejected by the processor, we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £15 and pass on any additional costs incurred by us.
– If you require a quantity smaller than the minimum quantity shown, this is sometimes possible based on the particular item. Please contact us for a competitive quotation.
– We reserve the right to alter any product specification without prior notice. Whilst every effort is made to describe items accurately in all forms of media and communication, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or mis – description(s) resulting in a loss. Nor do we accept liability for any item withdrawn or altered by a manufacturer after you have received a quote and/or placed and order.
– If you are unable to provide suitable artwork, we can provide an artwork re – draw service for a nominal fee and in some cases free of charge. Applicable fees are based on complexity and/or time involved. If artwork is re – drawn by us or supplied by you the client, we reserve the right to charge for each additional edit to artwork outside the scope of the agreed parameters. If you require us to type – set text on your behalf, we will not be held liable for any mistakes (spelling or otherwise).
– Visual proofs are a guide ONLY, meant to demonstrate position and size of branding. Artwork colours on digital proofs are NOT a true representation of print colours. An order will not proceed to production until a visual proof has been signed off, together with acceptance of these terms and conditions. This includes repeat orders.
– Due to the variety of materials and the branding processes utilised, we cannot guarantee to exactly match pantone/colour references (provided by you the client) for products that are manufactured and/or branded. Whilst every effort is made to match as closely as possible to these pantone/colour references, we cannot be held liable for inconsistencies, loss or further costs that may arise.
– Every effort will be made to deliver the correct goods on time. Any delivery date or lead – time specified is a best estimate ONLY and cannot be guaranteed, even where an express/special delivery request has been submitted and/or paid for. No liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay and/or error in the delivery of the goods. Carriage costs are based on a single delivery to a UK mainland address (excludes parts of Scotland) unless agreed otherwise. In the event a delivery is rejected or we are given incorrect contact/address details, we reserve the right to charge for a re – delivery if applicable. Lead times will commence from written approval of the visual proof/artwork.
– You must examine all goods delivered at the time of delivery and confirm receipt. We do not accept liability for loss or damage of goods in transit, unless loss or damage is noted at time of delivery and immediately reported to us in writing. Lost and/or damaged items will be credited in full, but not replaced – subject to the correct reporting procedures herein.
– Due to manufacturing tolerances, we reserve the right to supply within + / – 10% of the agreed quantity of goods ordered (per item). The full quota of ‘unders’ will be credited in full. We do not charge for ‘overs’. We shall be deemed to have fulfilled our contract by delivering a quantity within these parameters and so will NOT deliver ‘unders’ at a later date, due to manufacturing and print restrictions.
– If you wish to increase your order quantity after an order has been processed, we reserve the right to charge a separate origination, carriage and other associated costs where applicable. Decreases to quantity cannot be accepted if we have proceeded to print (and/or other branding methods). Requests prior to this will need to be re – quoted and we reserve the right to pass on any costs incurred by us as a result e.g. return delivery and restocking fees. Any requests to change quantities must be made to us in writing.
– Although every effort is made to ensure all items arrive in perfect condition, faulty and/or partially missing items must be reported to us in writing within 48hrs of receipt of goods, or such goods shall be deemed to comply as to quality and quantity of the contract terms. Items will be credited in full, but not replaced – subject to the correct reporting procedures herein.
– We cannot accept cancellations that have proceeded to production or print (and/or other branding methods), or where substantial materials and/or stock has been purchased in advance. Cancelled orders that have not proceeded to production or print (and/or other branding methods), will incur a cancellation charge of £25, in addition to applicable charges incurred by us to the date of written cancellation e.g. artwork re – draws, origination, material costs, labour, administration costs, restocking and carriage fees (this list is not exhaustive). Cancelled orders must be received by us in writing by the person that authorised the order.
– The risk of goods shall pass to you the client on delivery. All goods delivered or not, remain the property of Phase Creative Solutions ltd T/A Phase Promo until payment is received in full. In the event of non – payment of goods, you will be subject to legal proceedings to receive without loss to us the full invoice amount plus interest and any costs incurred.
– Save in so far as defects in the goods cause death, injury or damage to personal property, our liability for any loss or damage suffered by the recipient in respect of the goods shall be limited to the contract value of the goods. We do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage arising from the supply of goods under this contract unless you have fully complied with the notification of claims procedures set herein.
– We will not be held responsible for failure or delay in the carrying out of our obligations under the contract arising out of any cause outside our reasonable control or by inability to procure materials or articles except at higher prices due to any such cause. In such circumstances we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract in whole or in part without incurring any liability to you the client.
– To protect the privacy of all existing and prospective clients, all personal information about individual users (name, address, E-mail address, telephone numbers) is strictly confidential and will under no circumstances be passed on, lent or sold to third parties.
– All content on www.phasepromo.co.uk and associated websites/social media pages is the property of Phase Creative Solutions Ltd T/A Phase Promo or its content suppliers and is protected by UK and international copyright laws. The specific organisation and arrangement of all content on these websites is the exclusive property of Phase Creative Solutions Ltd T/A Phase Promo and is protected by UK and international copyright laws. Any modification, duplication or distribution of the content of the site is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the laws will be subject to legal proceedings.
– Phase Creative Solutions Ltd T/A Phase Promo makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of their websites or product information. To the full extent permissible by law, Phase Creative Solutions Ltd T/A Phase Promo disclaims all warranties, express or implied, regarding merchantability and fitness for a particular use Phase Creative Solutions Ltd T/A Phase Promo will not be liable for any damages due to misuse of their websites, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages. All products displaying names or trademarks are not necessarily indicative of supply or endorsement by us or the owner of the trademark, but merely representative of what can be achieved with printed and/or other types of branded promotional products.
– www.phasepromo.co.uk and associated websites/social media pages/client portals are created and controlled by Phase Creative Solutions Ltd T/A Phase Promo. We reserve the right to make changes to the sites, content and these disclaimers, policies, or terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.